Tryolabs is a Boutique Python/Django Shop & Lab specialized in Internet applications with Artificial Intelligence Components. We embrace Lean Startup methodologies crafting amazing products mainly for Silicon Valley and NYC based startups. Tryolabs is a global company based in Silicon Valley and Montevideo, Uruguay.
We are a small team of passionate software engineers and entrepreneurs who had always dreamed about building their own hi-tech company.
Tryolabs was born on November 2009 as a high-tech startup dedicated to the design and development Python/Django Web Apps with complex backends. We integrate Natural Language Processing, Web scraping, Data Mining and Machine Learning technologies to build cool Internet platforms for our customers.
Our team has more than 7 years of professional working experience using Open Source technologies and Unix/Linux environments.
Our customers are mainly Silicon Valley and NYC Startups, and US companies. We have very good English communication skills and a very close time-zone with the States (5 hours ahead California and 2 from NYC).
Some key points in our history:
- - 6/2011: We've personally co-organized and sponsored the first Python Day Uruguay, counting with more than 200 attendants.
- - 9/2011: We've sponsored and attended to DjangoCon.us 2011.
- - 11/2011: We were personal co-organizers of first StartupWeekend Montevideo.
- - 1/2012: Tryolabs is the first LATAM firm to become Corporate Member of Django Software Foundation (DSF).
- - 3/2012: We launched DayWatch in LATAM, the first Real-Time Daily Deal Analytics tool.
- - 7/2012: Once again we've become sponsors of DjangoCon.us.
- - 11/2012: We launched DayWatch in Singapore and Malaysia.
- - 1/2013: We are Silver sponsors and travelling to PyCon US 2013.